Monday 28 March 2011

Work, work, work......

Been all go on the drawing module, with the visual diary having to be done everyday I'm enjoying having the work to do but its bloody making a tip of my room which hasn't boded well with my obsession with tidyness...





Time for a rest with a hot choc sitting upon my window sil, 12 floors up gives a good view of  the city but does make you think its a bloody long way to fall... 




My hair is getting longer and longer, making it more tricky to care for specially with my bright red. I may head for a more natural colour for the summer, something a bit easier.....

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is So cool.

    ..you blog is pretty too

    thanks for being my first follower :)

    visit again soon

    x

    ReplyDelete