Sunday 6 February 2011

..

After getting back from Bournemouth today at 3, I'm currently sat on my desk feeling like a reject from the cast of Fame in a vest top, tights and thick grey sock combo, but at least I'm comfy. I've spent the last 7 hours or so with Fashion friends, been nice to see a couple of faces I haven't seen for a while and come up with a few improvisational designs with the Oxfam project ha. Just a few pics of my progress.


Beginning with a long aqua blue dress. I was immediately grabbed by the colour of this dress.


Original plans were to team this with these two colour fabric off cuts.


But decided to make the bow detailing a feature of my Oxfam pieces. In the process of gathering a navy under skirt to create volume,  then gathering the aqua dress at front to reveal this. Also will be putting in a scoop neck at the back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment